So my last few days have been filled with mostly editing and web browsing. During these countless hours I’ve discovered this awesome project http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/adrien-broom-the-orange-world …it’s all about a photographer who has done a shoot for different color themes. This one is orange and it’s just breathtaking.
I’ve discovered The Garden Museum in London has a “Fashion and Gardens” exhibition, which I will be visiting ASAP. http://www.gardenmuseum.org.uk/page/exhibitions-3
…and on a completely (or maybe slightly) unrelated subject, this amazing brand http://www.gipsydharma.com/ . They make handmade leather boots and skirts and they look so good! definitely check them out!
Now…as many people know…I’m always looking for people to collaborate with for shoots, so I thought I’d make a bit of a list of shoots I’d like to do in the near future.
- Something magical with smoke bombs, colored hair and nature
- A shoot with horses and beautiful dresses
- One with lit up lamps, couches and generally things that are meant to be indoors but outdoors
- Something by the sea, in the sea(I mean on the sea shore not underwater, tho that would be cool too!)
- More studio shoots! I’m thinking colored lights, crazy hair, fun shoot!
So if anyone out there is interested in helping out with any of these please do speak up, I’m very friendly! 😀 By help out I mean model, make-up, clothing , location anything! Even just assisting if you’d like.
I’m very much looking forward to hearing from all of you